Monday, June 23, 2014

Lesson : Letter E

The more I go through these, I can't believe how long it took me to realize there were worksheets available where the kids could write the actual letters out more but I didn't find those until later on ;) 


I had so much fun with these two crafts. The top craft was fairly simple. We used painters tape to write out the capital and lowercase letter 'e' and then we painted the paper. Once dry, the tape can be removed to reveal the letters!

The Eagle was something really fun for the kids. 
Supplies Needed: 2 buttons, cotton balls, paper and markers or paint. 
To Do: The girls traced their hands first and colored them "eagle colors" using brown, black, yellow and orange markers. They also colored in a beak and then I cut the items out. These can also be painted instead. They each picked our two button eyes and then they glued their cotton onto their paper. Then we glue on the eyes, beak and hands for wings. Awesome. 




PRINTABLES:





No comments:

Post a Comment