Thursday, November 21, 2013

Edible Playdough - Relatively Healthy

Initially, I planned to spend my time with Kinley making muffins but decided that she probably wouldn't find the thrill of dumping a few ingredients into a bowl and watching me do most of the other work. Also - she would probably enjoy tasting whatever it is we are working with. I peeked at a few edible playdough recipe and many had ingredients I didn't have or peanut butter overload. I used what I had and what seemed the healthiest option. This was also shortly after breakfast so I figured that these were all acceptable breakfast foods :)

Ingredients : 
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Shredded Coconut (give or take to your liking!)
1/2 of a banana, chopped




 
She didn't know she could eat it for a while so I let her enjoy mashing, rolling and using the cookie cutters. Smile says it all! Eventually, she tried a few bites when she realized they were cookie like once I had used the cookie cutters.


Easy, simple, tasty for any age! Of course, you must wash your hands and clean your table for this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment