Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wed-spirations: Misc

It's Wednesday which, of course, means you get to see what I've come across in my internet surfing over the week. Here are a few highlights you'll enjoy! I wish I had more but I finally have a Syracuse WIN to celebrate. TaTa!

I never imagined myself as a lover of coral but this lovely nursery captivated me. It simply works and it works so well! Design Dazzle features plenty of ideas to celebrate children. From recipes, to party ideas to decor - the fun doesn't stop there! You'll find yourself surfing through endless and useful ideas while browsing through this website. 
There truly is nothing as fantastic as an inventive and simple DIY project. Thank you Lucky Me Studios for this project that could work with a desk, a nightstand, a dresser and so much more! I'm already imagining a nightstand with this shelf except it would be movable, as in, I could swing it over like a tray while in bed ...... 

Health never looked so girls-night-in worthy! What appears to be a fabulous, high calorie dessert is actually a French Toast Protein Shake. Yes, you heard correctly. Head over to Dashing Dish for this and many more irresistible recipes.
Down to Earth Style is the home of creative ideas such as this. What you're seeing is a DIY entryway table. Perfect for a more narrow hall while still maintaining elegance and a rustic appearance. I love that just-pulled-you-out-of-an-aging-barn look and this site has plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment