Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wed-spirations - St. Patrick's Day

I wanted to do a Spring inspired post full of sunshine-y pastels but I'm almost positive Spring will not hit on the 20th as it is meant to and we will have some lingering snow and that chill I'm not so fond of. With St. Patrick's day around the corner I figured I'd hold off on Spring excitement and bring some warmth to your day with all things St. Patrick's Day - excluding the Shamrock Shake - sorry! I know they're yummy but have you ever let one sit for a few hours .. eeek.

Feast your eyes on this! Doesn't get much better for a traditional Irish dinner. Want the recipe and others?? You've come to the right place - Southern Living!

This is so unique, beautiful and the perfect shade of Shamrock Green! It could be yours. Visit Greenhouse Glassworks on Etsy.

How sweet is this Shamrock Green Scarf? I love the details and how playful it is. Buy it now at  LaraCrafts on Etsy.

This Emerald Mint Martini is brought to you by my favorite, Coastal Living Magazine

If you're into folk art and all things vintage this piece may be right up your alley. I think she's splendid. Perhaps she'll make a great addition to your home - Visit apinchofprim on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment