Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Matthew 7:12

As I catch up on posts and sift through some of the photos from a few months ago, I'm reminded of our wonderful neighbors and how grateful I am to have them. Over the winter we were hit pretty bad and our long driveway does not sit well with all the morning traffic as kids get dropped off at our house early in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. Try to balance caring for children with keeping the driveway clear is not simple. Our dear neighbor came by when he could with this beast. Both a thrill for the kids and a joy for me knowing I could set aside an hour or two to do lessons and so on rather than out there breaking my back.
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

No comments:

Post a Comment