Sunday, February 22, 2015

The girlies!

You may know about me that I've been praying for another baby pretty regularly. I'm not discontented or impatient when I wake up each day without pregnancy and I'm very faithful that if it's His will it will happen. Although, I can't say He hasn't answered my prayers to some degree. I have been handed some of the most lively, creative, sweetest and brightest girls to care for over the years. I am so fond of each of them and love them dearly. Micah, Addison and I are very thankful for each of them. They all seem to fit together like a puzzle and my days don't EVER come close to boring - impossible. From the tears, to the arguments, to the contagious laughter and the silliness. Never a dull moment in the bright yellow house!














No comments:

Post a Comment