Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Pint Sized Blessings

It's no secret, at least among some friends and family, that we have been trying for another baby for just over three years. I use the word "try" loosely because we haven't been sitting next to calendars or trying techniques from small villages in Asia because we are trusting in God that His timing is perfect. At the same time, I can't help but look around me on a daily basis and figure that He has already answered that prayer. Maybe not the way we hope He one day will but enough for now.  The following are snippets of our days with the wild, goofy, hilarious and intelligent kids I spend a majority of my time with. For all the spills, the whining, the boo boo's, the disagreements and so on, I get a lot of laughs all throughout the day that make up for any mishaps!























No comments:

Post a Comment